The fullness of JESUS CHRIST – expressed in substance [Gk: hupostasis] and witness [Gk: marturia], by the HOLY SPIRIT [John 16:14] – is the prophetic conduit of all fulfillment, in the FATHER’s will [John 16:15]:
- Colossians 1:17-20 [NKJV] declares: < 17 And He [YESHUA] is before all things, and in Him all things consist. 18 And He is the head of the body, the church, who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead, that in all things He may have the preeminence. 19 For it pleased the Father that in Him all the fullness should dwell, 20 and by Him to reconcile all things to Himself, by Him, whether things on earth or things in heaven, having made peace through the blood of His cross. >.
- Ephesians 1:23, points to the fullness of JESUS CHRIST [defining His Body &] filling all-in-all.
- Ephesians 4:13 [NKJV], points to the necessity that: < 13 … we all come to the unity of the faith and of the knowledge of the Son of God, to a perfect man, to the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ >.
The Old Testament points to prophetic realities of the Ark of YHWH [2 Sam 6:2] that the fullness of JESUS CHRIST brings into fulfillment – progressively. In the Old Testament the Aaronic priesthood was appointed to carry the Ark [Deut 10:8].
Hebrews 7:11-17 points to a change in the priesthood according to the power of an indestructible life actualized by YESHUA MASHIAH. It follows that with the change of the Order of Priests, the New Testament is declaring that a priesthood of the Order of Melchizedek (arising out of the Body of MESSIAH) is appointed to carry the Ark of GOD – by the SPIRIT, CHRIST JESUS [Rom 8:2].
We participate in carrying the Ark of YHWH (2 Sam 6:2) in the fullness of JESUS CHRIST actualized in our inward parts (John 1:16; 17:6a, NASB/KJV; 2 Cor 3:3, NKJV; Jer 31:31-34)!
The Old Testament points to four prophetic realities of the Ark of YHWH that the fullness of YESHUA MASHIAH unveils and expresses, to achieve the prophetic intents of the FATHER’s Heart. The prophetic scope of the FATHER’s Heart is unveiled as the Ark of YHWH by the HOLY SPIRIT (1 Cor 2:10), in and through the fullness of the only begotten SON ‘prophetically expressed’ in the bosom of the FATHER (John 1:18; Heb 1:3b; Jer 1:11-12)]:
- The Ark of the Testimony: YESHUA MASHIAH is the Ark of YHWH’s Testimony [Ex 25:16; Col 2:9; Eph 3:19, 16-19]. Hence the declaration [in Rev 19:10c] that the Testimony of YESHUA is the Spirit of Prophecy. We are partakers in and expressions of the Testimony of YESHUA as Epistles of CHRIST [2 Cor 3:3, NKJV; Ex 25:16; 31:18; 32:16] and, as Ministers [Servants] of CHRIST [1 Cor 4:1; Deut 10:8; 2 Chron 6:41], stewards of the Mysteries of GOD [1 Cor 4:1; Rev 10:7]. The life-giving Spirit of YESHUA MASHIAH [1 Cor 15:45 + Phil 1:19c] is the Spirit of Prophecy that gives fulfilled expression to the Testimony of YHWH [Heb 1:3b, 3; Isa 49:8, 1-8]. The Spirit and Life of YESHUA communicates the Testimony of JESUS as the basis and framework of the prophetic; unveiling us as functioning Morning Stars in the fullness of YESHUA the Bright Morning Star [2 Peter 1:19; Rev 22:16].
- The Ark of the Covenant: YESHUA MASHIAH is the Ark of YHWH’s Covenant [Deut 10:8; Luke 22:20; Gen 14:17-19; Heb 1:3b, 3]. Hence the declaration [in Isaiah 49:8] that the MESSIAH is given as YHWH’s Covenant to restore the earth [John 3:16; 1:16-18; Isa 49:6-8]. The Covenant is formed and written [Exodus 32:16; 2 Cor 3;3, NKJV] into [circumcised] hearts of flesh [Jer 31:33-34; Eze 36:25-27; Deut 30:6, 8; Rom 2:28-29] sealed in the Blood of the LAMB [Luke 22:20; Col 1:19-20]. This Covenant progressively unfolds as we develop as Epistles of CHRIST [2 Cor 3:3, NKJV]. This Covenant expresses the FATHER’s love inscribed in the SON so that we can be filled to all the fullness of GOD [John 3:16; Eph 3:19] and give actual expression to the functional dynamics of Blood Covenant.
- The Ark of the Name: YESHUA MASHIAH is the Ark of YHWH’s Name [2 Sam 6:2, 9; John 17:6, 26]. Hence the declaration by YESHUA that He has and will manifest the Name of GOD [YHWH] to those whom YHWH had given Him [John 17:6a, 26]. He would accomplish this as: < I in them > [John 17:26c] through Testimony and Covenant fashioned into our inward parts; and, made operational by the SPIRIT in a functional Witness [in Spirit, Water and Blood – 1 John 5:8, 7-10, NKJV] faithful and true – the Beginning of the Creation of GOD [Rev 3:14b].
- The Ark of YHWH’s Might: YESHUA MASHIAH is the Ark of YHWH’s Might [2 Chron 6:41, NASB]. YESHUA was raised from the dead in the strength [Gk: Ischus] of the FATHER’s Might [Gk: Kratos] [Eph 1:19-20, NASB] and is seated at the right hand of the FATHER. Solomon [in 2 Chron 6:41, NASB] proclaimed the prophetic reality in which YHWH arises to His Resting Place, together with the Ark of His Might – His SON [Ps 110:1-7; Prov 30:4]! Ephesians 2:4-7 declares: < 4 But God, being rich in mercy, because of His great love with which He loved us, 5 even when we were dead in our transgressions, made us alive together with Christ (by grace you have been saved), 6 and raised us up with Him, and seated us with Him in the heavenly places in Christ Jesus, 7 so that in the ages to come He might show the surpassing riches of His grace in kindness toward us in Christ Jesus. > Where YESHUA is, is where we are positioned [Ps 91:1; Heb 12:22-24] according to the fullness of MASHIAH YESHUA we have actualized in our inward parts [John 1:16-17] in accordance with YHWH’s predestined will and purpose for each one of us.
The fullness of YESHUA points to awesome realities that the Body of MASHIAH is appointed to progressively actualize in the merits of the LAMB.
[All of the prophetic unfolds its abiding realities in and through the fullness of YESHUA (Heb 1:3b; Col 1:17-20)].
The prophetic is not just a position, a promise, an anointing, a gifting or, on outpouring; it is [and must be] YESHUA unveiled in us to actualize appointed positions, promises, anointings and, gifting’s in the eternal and the abiding [John 15:4-11, 16].
The prophetic is YESHUA expressed [in His fullness, in substance and witness] that is the outpouring [and outworking] of the SPIRIT that expresses the FATHER’s Heart; because Scripture declares that YESHUA’s fullness must fill all-in-all [Eph 1:23] and, He must fill all things [Eph 4:10] in fulfillment of the FATHER’s Will!
Scripture declares [in Col 1:17, NKJV] that YESHUA is before all things and in Him all things ‘consist’ [NASB: ‘hold together’].
[Clearly, YESHUA is the Gift [we are called to actualize and express] that fulfills the Law; defines biblical principle (through substance and witness); defines by Witness and Testament every function in the HOLY SPIRIT and, YESHUA is the exclusive basis of the prophetic that unfolds the eternal and the abiding (John 14:6; Rev 19:10a).]
Written By: James Niles
The Tabernacle School of Ministry