Part 12 introduced the prophetic reality that: the Ark of the Testimony; the Ark of the Covenant; the Ark of the Name; and, the Ark of YHWH’s Might, fulfilled in JESUS CHRIST, are all prophetic expressions of the fullness of JESUS CHRIST.
In this light, what John 1:16 declares: < Of His Fullness we have all received grace upon grace > points to awesome prophetic potentials opened to the Body of MASHIAH, as we progressively actualize (by the HOLY SPIRIT – John 16:14; Rom 8:2) the fullness of JESUS CHRIST, in substance [Gk: ‘hupostasis’] and witness [Gk: ‘marturia’], hardwired into our inward parts according to the call of YESHUA over us, in fulfillment of the FATHER’s Will [Heb 1:3b].
[The easiest way to actualize this hardwired reality in our inward parts is to learn to pray the Word of GOD, by the SPIRIT, into our inward parts. An understanding of the Word in the Testimony of YESHUA is a prerequisite to realizing this prophetic potential in our inward parts. See the sequence of Scripture in Ex 25:16, 21-22; Ex 31:18; 32:16; 2 Cor 3:3, NKJV; Rev 19:10c; 1 John 5:7-8, 10-12, 13-16, 20, NKJV that unfolds the fulfillment of the Law and the Prophets in hardwired specifics manifested in our inward parts in the Mystery of JESUS CHRIST specific to our state of being.]
How exactly is the fullness of JESUS CHRIST opened to, and developed in, the Body of CHRIST?
In the substance and witness of YESHUA’s fullness actualized in our inward parts, by the HOLY SPIRIT [John 16:14; Eph 3:3, NKJV; 1 Cor 2:10] we are created and developed to become the growing, Body of YESHUA’s Fullness. Amen [see Rev 3:14b; John 1:16-17; 2 Cor 3:17-18; 4:6-7]!
What is communicated in substance and witness into us is prophetically (and dynamically) symbolized by the contents of the Ark of YHWH. The contents of the Ark give dynamic, prophetic expression to the limitless provision of YHWH that is to be channeled through the Body of MASHIAH into the creation in the Testimony of JESUS.
The contents of the Ark explain the prophetic depth to the actualization and development of the fullness of MASHIAH YESHUA in our inward parts; in the collective of the Body of MASHIAH becoming a Priesthood of Believers, called to exercise faith in YESHUA and progressively actualize the reality of becoming Priests of the Order of Melchizedek, entrusted with stewardship of the Mysteries of YHWH [1 Cor 4:1], in the power of an indestructible life [see Heb 7:11-19; 2 Cor 12:9] actualized from YESHUA [John 1:16-17].
The fullness of JESUS CHRIST defines the functional prophetic dynamic of the Church as the Body of MASHIAH created to function in the Name of YESHUA MASHIAH [see Eph 1:22-23; 2:10 and Eph 3:19, 16-21].
- Ephesians 1:22-23; 2:10 declares: < 22 … the church, 23 which is His body, the fullness of Him who fills all in all. … 10 For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them. >
- Eph 3:16-19 declares: < 16 that He would grant you, according to the riches of His glory, to be strengthened with power through His Spirit in the inner man, 17 so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith; and that you, being rooted and grounded in love, 18 may be able to comprehend with all the saints what is the breadth and length and height and depth, 19 and to know the love of Christ which surpasses knowledge, that you may be filled up to all the fullness of God. >
The “breadth and length and height and depth” mentioned in Ephesians 3:18 describes the prophetic dimensions of the Ark of YHWH that the Body of MESSIAH is appointed to carry and express – in and through the fullness of MASHIAH YESHUA progressively developed and expressed in its being – in eternity.
In the fullness of MASHIAH manifested in us as Epistles of CHRIST [2 Cor 3:3, NKJV] we are appointed to be filled up to all the fullness of God and actualize every promise of the Scriptures in fulfillment of the Law and the Prophets.
The ultimate expression of this is described in Revelation 21:9-11, < 9 Then one of the seven angels who had the seven bowls filled with the seven last plagues came to me and talked with me, saying, “Come, I will show you the bride, the Lamb’s wife.” 10 And he carried me away in the Spirit to a great and high mountain, and showed me the great city, the holy Jerusalem, descending out of heaven from God, 11 having the glory of God. Her light was like a most precious stone, like a jasper stone, clear as crystal. >
This Bride is the Ark of YHWH.
The contents of the Ark of YHWH that unfold the Bride is described [in Hebrews 9:3-4] as:
1) the Jar of Manna
2) the Tables of the Covenant; and,
3) Aarons Rod that Budded.
1) The Jar of Manna represents revelation knowledge manifested in the flesh of the LAMB. In John 6:48-53, YESHUA declares: < 48 “I am the bread of life. 49 “Your fathers ate the manna in the wilderness, and they died. 50 “This is the bread which comes down out of heaven, so that one may eat of it and not die. 51 “I am the living bread that came down out of heaven; if anyone eats of this bread, he will live forever; and the bread also which I will give for the life of the world is My flesh.” > The flesh of the LAMB communicate revelations that stand behind the Veil of YESHUA’s Flesh [Heb 10:19-20]; unveiling the stewardship of the Mysteries of GOD [1 Cor 4:1; Rev 10:7; Deut 29:29; Mark 4:22] to the Body of MASHIAH. The principal revelation that opens the Mysteries of GOD to the Body is the Mystery of CHRIST [Col 1:26-27; Eph 3:3-4, 8-11; 1 Cor 4:1] manifested in living Epistles of CHRIST [2 Cor 3:3, NKJV] who are called to be Servants (Ministers) of CHRIST [1 Cor 4:1].
2) The Tables of the Covenant represent Blood Covenant framed from revelation knowledge into circumcised hearts of flesh that GOD is developing in our inner man [2 Cor 3:3, NKJV; Rom 2:29]. In the creation of our hearts of flesh we become Ministers of CHRIST, Ministers of the New Covenant [2 Cor 3:6, 3-6] who operate through the Veil of YESHUA’s Flesh [Heb 10:19-20]. The formation of the tablets of our heart are the exclusive work of YHWH [Ex 31:18; 32:16; Jer 31:33-34; Eze 36:26; 2 Cor 3:3]; the actualization of the dynamic of the fulfillment of the Law and the Prophets [Matt 5:17; Deut 30:6] in deeply personal terms in and from our inward parts.
3) Aaron’s Rod that Budded is the Faithful and True Witness of YESHUA [foreshadowed in Num 17:7-10, where Aaron’s Rod budded in the Tabernacle of Witness (see 1 John 5:10, 7-8, NKJV)], the Amen, the Beginning of the Creation of GOD [Rev 3:14b]. The Faithful and True Witness of YESHUA stands in the inward parts of every born-again child of GOD in Spirit, Water and Blood [1 John 5:10a; 7-8, NKJV; John 17:26c] so that we can minister from the Secret Place of the Most High GOD, through the Veil of YESHUA’s Flesh. This prophetic reality was foreshadowed in Numbers 17:3-8 when Aaron’s Rod Budded in the Tabernacle of Witness (Testimony). Numbers 17 reads: < 3 And you shall write Aaron’s name on the rod of Levi. For there shall be one rod for the head of each father’s house. 4 Then you shall place them in the tabernacle of meeting before the Testimony, where I meet with you. 5 And it shall be that the rod of the man whom I choose will blossom; thus I will rid Myself of the complaints of the children of Israel, which they make against you.” 6 So Moses spoke to the children of Israel, and each of their leaders gave him a rod apiece, for each leader according to their fathers’ houses, twelve rods; and the rod of Aaron was among their rods. 7 And Moses placed the rods before the LORD in the tabernacle of witness. 8 Now it came to pass on the next day that Moses went into the tabernacle of witness, and behold, the rod of Aaron, of the house of Levi, had sprouted and put forth buds, had produced blossoms and yielded ripe almonds. >
We can clearly see that the contents of the Ark of YHWH belong to the Body of MASHIAH through the communication of the fullness of MASHIAH YESHUA, prophetically foreshadowed in the contents of the Ark, into our inward parts.
Now we have insight into Revelation 11:15-19 which reads: < 15 Then the seventh angel sounded: And there were loud voices in heaven, saying, “The kingdoms of this world have become the kingdoms of our Lord and of His Christ, and He shall reign forever and ever!” 16 And the twenty-four elders who sat before God on their thrones fell on their faces and worshiped God, 17 saying: ” We give You thanks, O Lord God Almighty, The One who is and who was and who is to come, Because You have taken Your great power and reigned. … 19 Then the temple of God was opened in heaven, and the ark of His covenant was seen in His temple. And there were lightnings, noises, thunderings, an earthquake, and great hail. >
The Ark of the Covenant appearing in the Temple in Heaven points to YESHUA and His Bride [see Matthew 25:1-13 and compare with Luke 12:35-40]. We are living in very exciting times. There is a revival coming that will yield a rich harvest and unfold a Bride for the LAMB. Amen!
Written By: James Niles
The Tabernacle School of Ministry