All that the FATHER has predestined for us is meant to reveal the Mystery of His Will.
The Mystery of the FATHER’s Will is – exclusively – established and developed in CHRIST JESUS, by the HOLY SPIRIT of Promise, in accordance with the fulfillment of the Law and the Prophets (Matthew 5:17-18; John 16:14, 13-15).
Ephesians 1:9-14 (NASB) reads: < He made known to us the mystery of His will, according to His kind intention which He purposed in Him with a view to an administration suitable to the fullness of the times, that is, the summing up of all things in Christ, things in the heavens and things on the earth. In Him also we have obtained an inheritance, having been predestined according to His purpose who works all things after the counsel of His will, to the end that we who were the first to hope in Christ would be to the praise of His glory. In Him, you also, after listening to the message of truth, the gospel of your salvation–having also believed, you were sealed in Him with the Holy Spirit of promise, who is given as a pledge of our inheritance, with a view to the redemption of God’s own possession, to the praise of His glory. >
2 Corinthians 1:20-22 (NASB) reads: < For as many as are the promises of God, in Him they are yes; therefore also through Him is our Amen to the glory of God through us. Now He who establishes us with you in Christ and anointed us is God, who also sealed us and gave us the Spirit in our hearts as a pledge. >
The Mystery of the FATHER’s Will unveils an astonishing spectrum of realities that we are predestined to actualize – by Promise (2 Cor 1:20; 2 Peter 1:19), through faith – in CHRIST JESUS, by the HOLY SPIRIT.
All that YHWH has predestined requires our active and continuous response.
At the highest level we are predestined to be a Bride, in GOD’s Righteousness, manifested through the washing with the water of the Word, in renewal and regeneration by the HOLY SPIRIT:
- Ephesians 5:25-27 (NASB) reads: < Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ also loved the church and gave Himself up for her, so that He might sanctify her, having cleansed her by the washing of water with the word, that He might present to Himself the church in all her glory, having no spot or wrinkle or any such thing; but that she would be holy and blameless. >
- Titus 3:5 (NASB) reads: < He saved us, not on the basis of deeds which we have done in righteousness, but according to His mercy, by the washing of regeneration and renewing by the Holy Spirit, whom He poured out upon us richly through Jesus Christ our Savior >.
We will actualize this position of being made a Bride, in the Righteousness of YHWH; provided, we respond to GOD in a willingness to be holy and sanctified, in CHRIST JESUS by the HOLY SPIRIT (Rom 8:2). We enter into this reality in a Shabbat-Shalom (Heb 4:9-10) that proclaims the Righteousness of YHWH (Heb 6:19).
The Bride is predestined us be blessed in MASHIAH YESHUA, in heavenly places:
- Ephesians 1:3-8a (NASB) reads: < Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places in Christ, just as He chose us in Him before the foundation of the world, that we would be holy and blameless before Him. In love He predestined us to adoption as sons through Jesus Christ to Himself, according to the kind intention of His will, to the praise of the glory of His grace, which He freely bestowed on us in the Beloved. In Him we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of our trespasses, according to the riches of His grace which He lavished on us. >
- 2 Corinthians 5:21 (NASB) reads: < He made Him who knew no sin to be sin on our behalf, so that we might become the righteousness of God in Him. >
- Hebrews 10:14 (NASB) reads: < For by one offering He has perfected for all time those who are sanctified. And the Holy Spirit also testifies to us; for after saying, “This is the covenant that I will make with them after those days, says the Lord: I will put My laws upon their heart, And on their mind I will write them,” He then says, “And their sins and their lawless deeds I will remember no more.” >
- Hebrews 12:22-24 (NASB) reads: < But you have come to Mount Zion and to the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, and to myriads of angels, to the general assembly and church of the firstborn who are enrolled in heaven, and to God, the Judge of all, and to the spirits of the righteous made perfect, and to Jesus, the mediator of a new covenant, and to the sprinkled blood, which speaks better than the blood of Abel. >
- We have come to Mount Zion in a new and living Way. Hebrews 10:19-20 (KJV) reads: < Therefore, brethren, having boldness to enter the Holiest by the blood of Jesus, by a new and living way which He consecrated for us, through the veil, that is, His flesh >.
- The veil of His Flesh is manifested in hearts of flesh. 2 Corinthians 3:3 (NKJV) reads: < Clearly you are an epistle of Christ, ministered by us, written not with ink but by the Spirit of the living God, not on tablets of stone but on tablets of flesh, that is, of the heart. >
- These hearts of flesh are circumcised by the HOLY SPIRIT. Romans 2:28-29 reads: < For he is not a Jew who is one outwardly, nor is circumcision that which is outward in the flesh; but he is a Jew who is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the Spirit, not in the letter; whose praise is not from men but from God. > See also Hebrews 4:9-10.
- It is only through a heart circumcised by the HOLY SPIRIT that we will come to love our Husband. Deuteronomy 30:6 reads: < And the LORD your God will circumcise your heart and the heart of your descendants, to love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul, that you may live. >
- Two hearts becoming one flesh is the Marriage Covenant consecration. Ephesians 5:29-31 (NKJV) reads: < For no one ever hated his own flesh, but nourishes and cherishes it, just as the Lord does the church. For we are members of His body, of His flesh and of His bones. “For this reason a man shall leave his father and mother and be joined to his wife, and the two shall become one flesh.” This is a great mystery, but I speak concerning Christ and the church. >
- Revelation 21:9-11 (NKJV) reads: < Then one of the seven angels who had the seven bowls filled with the seven last plagues came to me and talked with me, saying, “Come, I will show you the bride, the Lamb’s wife.” And he carried me away in the Spirit to a great and high mountain, and showed me the great city, the holy Jerusalem, descending out of heaven from God, having the glory of God. Her light was like a most precious stone, like a jasper stone, clear as crystal. > Amen!
- This is the Amen, the faithful and true Witness, the Beginning of the Creation of GOD (see Rev 3:14b).
- This is the Mystery of the FATHER’s will accomplished in a Bride for the LAMB! Amen!
Brethren we enter into all this, by faith in YESHUA MASHIAH, in the glory of GOD’s grace bestowed on us in the BELOVED from the foundations of the world!
The Tabernacle School Of Ministry