Navigating the times ahead of us, involves us receiving and actualizing capacities of function in the Kingdom of GOD – both personally and corporately.
The access to the Kingdom of GOD is within us [see Luke 17:20-21, KJV] in our inward parts [see 2 Cor 4:16]. This access is made available in us, in the Witness of JESUS CHRIST [see 1 John 5:10a, NKJV; John 10:9, 1-2] – in Spirit, Water and Blood [see 1 John 5:8, NKJV] – alive within us by the HOLY SPIRIT [see John 16:14; Rom 8:2; Rev 3:14b].
This Witness of JESUS CHRIST in us, is accessed by the HOLY SPIRIT [see John 16:14-15]; and, this Witness is declared to be “the Amen, the Faithful and True Witness, the Beginning of the Creation of GOD [see Rev 3:14b, NASB; Eph 2:10; 2 Cor 5:17-18a]!”
Genesis 22:14 [NASB] pointedly speaks to us in the context of YESHUA’s sacrifice: < 13 Then Abraham raised his eyes and looked, and behold, behind him a ram caught in the thicket by his horns; and Abraham went and took the ram and offered him up for a burnt offering in the place of his son. 14 Abraham called the name of that place The LORD Will Provide, as it is said to this day, “In the mount of the LORD it will be provided.” > [KJV reads: “In the mount of the LORD it shall be seen”]
Scripture points to several realities that open to our heart:
- In Psalm 24:3-4 [NASB] David prophetically points to an ascent into the Mount of the LORD with our heart: < 3 Who may ascend into the hill of the LORD [YHWH]? And who may stand in His holy place? 4 He who has clean hands and a pure heart, who has not lifted up his soul to falsehood and has not sworn deceitfully. >
- In Psalm 15:1-2 [NASB] David prophetically points to the reality of being able to abide in the Mount of the LORD [YHWH]: < 1 O LORD [YHWH], who may abide in Your tent? Who may dwell on Your holy hill? 2 He who walks with integrity, and works righteousness, and speaks truth in his heart. >
- Hebrews 12:22-24 [NASB] declares an ascent for the church of the first-born [see also Col 1:15 where YESHUA is called the first-born of all creation] enrolled in heaven, being available to us in pre-destined terms [“you have come to Mount Zion”]: < 22 But you have come to Mount Zion and to the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, and to myriads of angels, 23 to the general assembly and church of the firstborn who are enrolled in heaven, and to God, the Judge of all, and to the spirits of the righteous made perfect, 24 and to Jesus, the mediator of a new covenant, and to the sprinkled blood, which speaks better than the blood of Abel. >
- Hebrews 6:19-20 [NASB] points to us being actually anchored behind the veil, based on our hope in GOD through JESUS CHRIST: < 19 This hope we have as an anchor of the soul, a hope both sure and steadfast and one which enters within the veil, 20 where Jesus has entered as a forerunner for us, having become a high priest [see Heb 3:1] forever according to the order of Melchizedek. > 1 John 3:3 tells us that hope in JESUS CHRIST purifies us so that we are pure as YESHUA is pure!
- Hebrews 10:19-20 [NKJV] points to a new and living way being opened to us through the Veil of YESHUA’s flesh. There is a heart of YESHUA’s flesh [see Matthew 5:8] being progressively developed in us [see Eze 36:26; 2 Cor 3:3, NKJV]. The Veil of YESHUA’s flesh opens according to the evidence of our faith in Him [The evidence of our faith will be of the substance of YESHUA’s Witness/Testimony; and, please be reminded that the Testimony of JESUS is the Spirit of Prophecy]: < 19 Therefore, brethren, having boldness to enter the Holiest by the blood of Jesus, 20 by a new and living way which He consecrated for us, through the veil, that is, His flesh, 21 and having a High Priest over the house of God, 22 let us draw near with a true heart in full assurance of faith, having our hearts sprinkled from an evil conscience and our bodies washed with pure water. >
The heart is the centerpiece of Kingdom function because the heart carries the co-mingled expressions of our spirit and our soul [see Heb 4:12]. Our spirit and our soul are mutually exclusive centers of consciousness in our inward man. What our soul and spirit express are co-mingled in our heart. Hence the necessity of us having to deal with the issues that impact our character and nature. Hence the crucial importance of the Fruits of the HOLY SPIRIT, because they set us free from the yoke of lawlessness [see Gal 5:22-23 in the context of Matt 7:23, 21-23].
Our spirit, expresses capacities of function in the life-giving Spirit of JESUS CHRIST [1 Cor 15:45 + Phil 1:19c] so that we do all things through CHRIST who strengthens us [see Phil 4:13].
Our soul, is being perfected and completed in the character, nature and personality of JESUS CHRIST [which is the fruit of the HOLY SPIRIT – see Gal 5:22-23]. The fruit of the HOLY SPIRIT enables us to progressively function in the character, nature and personality of JESUS CHRIST.
So our heart co-mingles function [in CHRIST JESUS, in the measure of His Spirit we have actualized] with the character, nature and personality [of CHRIST JESUS, in the measure of His Nature, Character and Personality actualized]. And, our heart is the fundamental basis of all Kingdom function and operation [see Matt 5:8].
This is why Kingdom function stands opened by the Blood of JESUS [see Rom 5:9], through faith and a clear conscience [see 1 Tim 3:9; Heb 9:14], in a new and living way, through the veil, of His flesh [see Heb 10:19-20].
The veil of His flesh is opened [actually ‘cut open’ by the Sword of the SPIRIT, through the revealed Word] in our heart. The veil of His flesh is opened through the progressive circumcision of our heart of flesh by the HOLY SPIRIT [see 2 Cor 3:3, NKJV + Rom 2:29].
In this manner we can stand before the ALMIGHTY and walk before Him in holiness and in blamelessness [see Gen 17:1-7], and actualize ‘anything’ in the Name of YESHUA [see John 14:12-14; John 15:7-8, 16; John 16:23-27].
This is the Kingdom dynamic opened in us by the SPIRIT, in CHRIST JESUS, so that we actualize what the FATHER has predestined for us in the only BELOVED SON. Amen!
Romans 14:17 reads: < 17 for the kingdom of God is not eating and drinking, but righteousness and peace and joy in the Holy Spirit. > Amen!