The actualization of the fullness of JESUS CHRIST in our inward parts [see Ephesians 2:10; John 1:16, KJV/NKJV/NASB] flows out of our understanding of the Word of GOD, through the Testimony of JESUS [see Revelation 19:10c; John 16:14-15; Colossians 1:19-20; Ephesians 1:23c; 4:10c].
[It is fascinating that Proverbs 9:10c defines understanding as knowing the Holy One. This knowing is of the substance and witness of YESHUA MASHIAH. All of our thinking [Proverbs 23:7] and function [Col 3:17] must flow in a living hope in JESUS CHRIST [1 John 3:3], that facilitates the substance of His fullness being manifested in our inward parts.]
We can understand the Scriptures in many ways; for example through Law and Principle and through the flow of history. And, these are certainly useful aids.
But, the prophetic design of Scripture, its intent and design of actual fulfillment [see Jeremiah 1:11-12], is exclusive to the Testimony of JESUS [see John 14:6; 6:48-51; Luke 24:44-45].
Scripture clearly declares that the Testimony of YESHUA is the Spirit of Prophecy [see Revelation 19:10c].
The Testimony of JESUS is YHWH’s Testimony – communicated in substance and witness [see Revelation 3:14b] – through the only begotten SON [see John 3:16; 14:6; 17:6, 26] “prophetically positioned” in the bosom of the FATHER [John 1:18, NKJV + NASB].
This prophetic communication in the substance and witness of JESUS CHRIST, which is the Testimony of JESUS, is a revealed reality actualized in our inward parts [see 2 Corinthians 4:16-18]. This actuality in our inward parts is of the substance and witness of YESHUA MASHIAH.
The Testimony of YESHUA is a “prophetic birthing” from the FATHER’s bosom [the depths of GOD – see 1 Cor 2:10], of all that the FATHER has predestined in the fullness of JESUS CHRIST [YESHUA MASHIAH]. See for example Col 1:17-20 and Eph 1:22-23.
The Testimony of YESHUA finds specific expression in a heart of flesh, as an Epistle of MESSIAH (CHRIST) uniquely engineered into us by the HOLY SPIRIT [see 2 Corinthians 3:3, NKJV].
We can understand the prophetic flow of Scripture that unfolds the fulfillment of the Law and the Prophets [see Matthew 5:17-18], into us, in the formation of the Epistle of CHRIST – in us – in the following sequence of Scripture:
- In Exodus 25:16, YHWH declares to Moses that He will give Moses His Testimony.
- In Exodus 31:18, YHWH gives Moses the two tablets of the Testimony [the two tablets of GOD’s Testimony that prophetically symbolize the Law and the Prophets] written by the Finger of GOD.
- Exodus 32:16, tells us that the two tablets were the work of GOD and, that the writing on the tablets were GOD’s writing.
- 2 Corinthians 3:3 [NKJV] tells us that we are an Epistle of CHRIST, written not with ink, but with the SPIRIT of GOD; not on tablets of stone [which Moses received] but in hearts of flesh.
- The manifestation of a heart of flesh in us was spoken of by the prophet Ezekiel [36:25-27]
- This heart of flesh is of the substance of the fullness of JESUS CHRIST [John 1:16-17].
- The heart of flesh created in the substance of the fullness of JESUS CHRIST is the foundational ministry of the HOLY SPIRIT [see John 16:14, 13-15] that specifically defines the disciple of JESUS CHRIST, as an Epistle of CHRIST [see 2 Cor 3:3, NKJV], as a minister of CHRIST [see 1 Cor 4:1, NKJV] and as a minister of the New Covenant [see 2 Cor 3:6, NKJV].
- The heart of flesh created in the substance of the fullness of JESUS CHRIST is the definitive basis for discipleship, and all forms of ministry, the exclusive work of YHWH.
- The substance of the fullness of YESHUA defines the man and woman of GOD, as vessels created in MASHIAH YESHUA, in the inward parts [see 2 Cor 4:16; 6-7, NKJV], the exclusive work of YHWH [see Eph 2:10].
- The heart of flesh created out of the fullness of JESUS CHRIST is to be perfected and completed in a circumcision that is the work of the HOLY SPIRIT [see Rom 2:28-29; Deuteronomy 30:6, 8; Colossians 2:11; Philippians 3:2].
- Out of a [progressively] circumcised heart of His flesh – uniquely, created in each one of us – grows a witness that operates, by the HOLY SPIRIT, in a true, full and perfected knowledge of JESUS CHRIST as LORD and BELOVED.
- This witness is the Rhema Testimony of YESHUA alive in us in a Witness, faithful and true [see Rev 3:14b] that operates in Spirit, Water and Blood [see 1 John 5:10a, 8, NKJV] by the HOLY SPIRIT [see Romans 8:2].
- In this witness we do all things, by the HOLY SPIRIT, in the Name of the LORD JESUS [see Col 3:17; John 14:12-14; 15:7-8, 16; 16:13-15, 23-27].
- Doing all things by the HOLY SPIRIT, in CHRIST JESUS is the New Covenant Law of Life, that sets us free from the Law of Sin and Death [see Romans 8:2, 1-4; 3:21-23].
In the prophetic progression of becoming Epistles of CHRIST, in the fulfillment of the Law and the Prophets, we progressively actualize [see Rev 3:14b, NASB]: “the Amen, the Faithful and True Witness, the Beginning of the creation of God” in our mouth and heart, so that we can be functioning instruments of the living GOD, in fulfillment of all that YHWH instructed Moses [in Deuteronomy 30:14-15].
This is the Rhema of the Logos Word of the Cross [see 1 Cor 1:18; Heb 1:3b; 3:1; 10:19-20, NKJV], the power of ADONAI working within us to give us exceedingly abundantly beyond all that we ask and think [see Ephesians 3:20].
In this prophetic progression we are being blessed to be a blessing. Amen [see Rev 3:14b, NASB]!
Written By: James Niles
The Tabernacle School Of Ministry