Hosea 6:3 [KJV] declares: < 3 Then shall we know, if we follow on to know the LORD: his going forth is prepared as the morning; and he shall come unto us as the rain, as the latter and former rain unto the earth. >
Joel 2:23-24 [NKJV] also similarly declares: < 23 Be glad then, you children of Zion, and rejoice in the LORD your God; for He has given you the former rain faithfully, and He will cause the rain to come down for you – the former rain, and the latter rain in the first month. 24 The threshing floors shall be full of wheat, and the vats shall overflow with new wine and oil. >
The Early Rain and the Latter Rain being poured out – together – points to the end-time outpouring of the HOLY SPIRIT, on all flesh [see Joel 2:28], that will bring in the final harvest of the Kingdom [see Matt 24:14] at the end of the Age, before the 2nd Coming of our LORD JESUS CHRIST. Joel is prophesying that “the threshing floors shall be full of wheat”. Joel is also prophesying that “the vats shall overflow with new wine and oil”.
Revelation 6:6c pointedly declares that the oil and the wine will not be touched during the tribulation. Isaiah 4:4-6 [KJV + YLT + NASB] points to an end-time “Goshen” being revealed where the Assemblies of Mount Zion are gathered.
As our LORD explains in the parable of the wheat and the tares in Matthew 13:38, the wheat represent the sons of the Kingdom. The sons of the Kingdom are ministers of CHRIST and stewards of the Mysteries of GOD [see 1 Cor 4:1, NKJV]. The sons of the Kingdom have eyes and ears opened to the Mysteries of the Kingdom [see Matt 13:11, 16-17]. This end-time revival will manifest in practical terms the reality of the Kingdom of GOD and the Gospel of the Kingdom in the midst of a collapsing Babylonian System.
The purpose of the revival will be to reveal and demonstrate – practically – the Testimony of JESUS before a humanity immersed in great darkness. Through the revelation and manifestation of the Testimony of JESUS, the Body of MESSIAH will lift up the Name of the LORD JESUS so that He will draw all nations to Himself as His glory is made manifest through the Body of MESSIAH.
Two passages of Scripture, however, warn us of those who will take the glory unto themselves [see Eze 28:13-16]:
- Hebrews 6:4-8 [NASB] declares: < 4 For in the case of those who have once been enlightened and have tasted of the heavenly gift and have been made partakers of the Holy Spirit, 5 and have tasted the good word of God and the powers of the age to come, 6 and then have fallen away, it is impossible to renew them again to repentance, since they again crucify to themselves the Son of God and put Him to open shame. 7 For ground that drinks the rain which often falls on it and brings forth vegetation useful to those for whose sake it is also tilled, receives a blessing from God; 8 but if it yields thorns and thistles, it is worthless and close to being cursed, and it ends up being burned. >
- In Matthew 7:21-27 [NASB], YESHUA declares: < 21 “Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father who is in heaven will enter. 22 “Many will say to Me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in Your name, and in Your name cast out demons, and in Your name perform many miracles?’ 23 “And then I will declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness.’ 24 “Therefore everyone who hears these words of Mine and acts on them, may be compared to a wise man who built his house on the rock. 25 “And the rain fell, and the floods came, and the winds blew and slammed against that house; and yet it did not fall, for it had been founded on the rock. 26 “Everyone who hears these words of Mine and does not act on them, will be like a foolish man who built his house on the sand. 27 “The rain fell, and the floods came, and the winds blew and slammed against that house; and it fell – and great was its fall.”
Some 20 years ago I read a book by St. John of the Cross who talked about sin and its dark consequences. If I remember rightly, I think the title of the book was “The Dark Night of the Soul”. One of the things he wrote about was the most powerful form of temptation: the lust for power.
The lust for power only surfaces when we actually have power in our hands. This is why there needs to be a genuine purging and cleansing of the filthiness of the Daughters of Zion [see Isa 4:4]. Our dying to self is a necessary reality for the success of this end-time revival; Galatians 2:20, must be genuinely alive in the fabric of our realities for us to navigate the end of this Age.
The lust for power is the fruit of satan’s own heart and soul.
One third of the angels in heaven lost their GOD-given destiny because of Lucifer’s lust for power [see Isa 14:12-14] that led to his willingness to merchandize the anointing [see Eze 28:14-19] and attempt to build empire in opposition to YHWH.
The lust for power facilitates the development and growth of the spirit of error [see 1 John 4:6c]. The spirit of error is at the heart of the mystery of lawlessness [see 2 Thess 2:7,9-10].
YESHUA warns us in Scripture:
- In Matthew 6:21-23 [NASB], YESHUA declares: < 21 for where your treasure is, there your heart will be also. 22 “The eye is the lamp of the body; so then if your eye is clear, your whole body will be full of light. 23 “But if your eye is bad, your whole body will be full of darkness. If then the light that is in you is darkness, how great is the darkness! >
Revivals in Church history, especially in the last 100 years, have inevitably demonstrated that there will be those who misuse the power of GOD by embracing the spirit of error [see 1 John 4:6] and opening the Mystery of Lawlessness.
In 1 John 2:16 [KJV] the Apostle John points to the strongholds of the spirit of error: < 16 For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world. >
In 1 Timothy 6:10 [KJV] the Apostle Paul points to the root of all evil, and the root and source of all error: < 10 For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows.
In Hebrews 6:4-6, the writer to the Hebrews is talking about individuals who were once enlightened [see John 8:12] and then fell after:
- Having actually tasted of the heavenly gift – JESUS CHRIST [see John 8:23; 3:16; 1 John 5:10aWord that has to be written in our hearts and manifested in our lives].
- Having actually become partakers of the HOLY SPIRIT [see 2 Cor 3:17a + 1 Cor 6:17].
- Having actually tasted the good Word of GOD [see Jer 1:11-12; 1 Peter 4:11].
- Having actually tasted the powers of the age to come [see John 14:12].
The crucial passage of Scripture that we must pray into our hearts and actualize in our lives and in our lifestyles, in order to safely and successfully navigate the times of the end, is Galatians 2:20 [KJV]: < 20 I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me. >
The Early Rain and the Latter Rain being poured out – together – will result in us being enlightened to behold and to understand heavenly realities as the Mysteries of the Kingdom and the Mysteries of GOD [see Rev 10:7; Col 2:2-3, NKJV] are opened to our inward parts [see Matt 13:11, 16] through the revelation of the Heavenly Gift [see John 8:23; 1 Peter 4:10-11, KJV] – YESHUA MASHIAH – in our inward parts [see 2 Cor 3:3, NKJV; John 1:16-18, KJV+NASB]. There is an appointed time when this Spirit of Wisdom and Revelation will manifest.
As James 1:17 [NKJV] declares: < 17 Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and comes down from the Father of lights …. >.
The communication of every good and perfect gift is made in what YESHUA declares is the Light of Life [see John 8:12 + John 1:4].
The spiritual construct of the Mystery of CHRIST revealed in us [see Col 1:26-27] is the Light of Life which is the Armor of GOD [see Rom 13:12c + Eph 6:10-11].
The spirit of error strips the disciple of CHRIST of the Armor of Light, the Armor of GOD.
In Matthew 6:21-24, YESHUA declares: < 19 “Do not store up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moth and rust destroy, and where thieves break in and steal. 20 “But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust destroys, and where thieves do not break in or steal; 21 for where your treasure is, there your heart will be also. 22 “The eye is the lamp of the body; so then if your eye is clear, your whole body will be full of light. 23 “But if your eye is bad, your whole body will be full of darkness. If then the light that is in you is darkness, how great is the darkness! 24 “No one can serve two masters; for either he will hate the one and love the other, or he will be devoted to one and despise the other. You cannot serve God and wealth. >
Amen: come, LORD JESUS.
www.thetabernacleschool.com – articles, books, audios and videos (foundation series, maturity series, & ministry series)
www.thetabernacleministries.christianchannel.us – current blogs and articles
www.cross.tv/profile/268710 – old blogs, audios and videos (foundation, maturity, & ministry series)
www.youtube.tabernaclekl7 – leadership series
www.youtube.com/user/tabernacleseremban – most recent videos
Follow these topics: Spiritual Treasures